MOZATE SJ R/C Z5 GPS 1080P Wide-Angle Camera WiFi FPV RC Drone Quadcopter +Backpack (Black) by MOZATE at Friends Discovery Park. MPN: 5030305. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1080P camera, Wifi FPV, App control flight, GPS auto return, follow me, altitude mode, user-defined flight plan, orbit mode, hand gesture shooting,
Product Description & Reviews
1080P camera, Wifi FPV, App control flight, GPS auto return, follow me, altitude mode, user-defined flight plan, orbit mode, hand gesture shooting, Photo/video share, one key takeoff/landing Provides you with accurate positioning details of your drone. Built in Return-to-Home (RTH) function for safer fly, the drone will automatically return to home precisely when its battery is low or the signal is weak when flying out of range, never worrying about losing the drone
Features & Highlights
- 23 Mins Max Flight Time: The High-capacity 2600mAh intelligent battery yields up to 23mins flight time.
- Brushless Motor: It is so quiet but very powerful when running. Breakdown rarely occurs and motor replacement is seldom required, which makes your flight more enjoyable.
- Follow Me Mode: The drone will automatically follows and captures you wherever you move. Keeping you in the frame at all times, easier to get complex shots, provides hands-free flying and selfie.
- Gesture photo/video: you will break the old way of taking photo and find the fresh new thing by make gestures to record your beauty.(within the range of 1-3m)
- ser-defined Flight Plan: Open the drone APP, use flight plan at your fingertips, just draw a route on the screen, the copter will auto for for pilot as per the given path.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MOZATE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Mastercraft Collection, LLC
mpn: HTH67T, ean: 0080957966550,
PRODUCT DETAILS The TH-67 is a member of the 206 family, which are two-bladed, single- or twin-engine helicopters, manufactured by Bell Helicopter. In 1993, the U.S. Army chose the Bell 206B-3 as the winner of the National Training Helicopter competi...