GRAYS GX6000 Micro Field Hockey Stick White/Orange 37M by GRAYS at Friends Discovery Park. MPN: 9086. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Grays GX6000 Micro field hockey stick is sure to be your new favorite! Ideal for elite turf players, it's crafted of carbon, aramid and
Product Description & Reviews
The Grays GX6000 Micro field hockey stick is sure to be your new favorite! Ideal for elite turf players, it's crafted of carbon, aramid and fiberglass composite for amazing strength and power. The micro toe helps with drag flicks and 3D skills, and the thickness and shape of the head make ball lifts a breeze. Plus, the GX6000 Micro is designed with an Energy Reduction Handle (ERH) lessens vibration.
Features & Highlights
- Crafted with carbon, aramid and fiberglass. Carbon adds stiffness and strength for more hitting power; aramid and fiberglass deliver extra strength and reduced vibration; fiberglass enhances control. Micro toe/head shape helps enhance 3D skills and drag flicks.
- Energy Reduction Handle features a thermo rubber micro sleeve for enhanced feel/control; minimizes vibration on impact. Improved Feel Area (IFA) absorbs shock and enhances control. Thickness and head shape are great for ball lifting.
- Ideal for elite turf players. 1-year manufacturer's warranty. Weight: Medium.
- Power Rating: Xtra stiff. Blade Profile: Standard. Balance Point: 36.5 cm.
- Model: 9086. Made in Pakistan.
6 x 2 x 40 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GRAYS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 88TA-B04, ean: 0049288088041,
Ready to go right out of the box, these Tour® Hockey Code 3 junior inline hockey skates promise the perfect mix of comfort and durability while you rock the rink. They're designed with Vibram® patches in high-wear areas, high-density memory foam a...
With a newly designed micro toe, the Grays GX6000 Micro Composite Field Hockey Stick is ideal for drag flicking and lifting the ball. The improved feel area absorbs the initial ball contact with the surface of the stick for a softer feel, and improve...
Micro toe is excellent for drag flicking and 3D skills. Head shape and thickness are ideal for lifting the ball. Fully integrated carbon, aramid and fiberglass composite. Energy Reduction Handle (ERH) helps decrease vibration. 90% Carbon and 10%Kevla...
mpn: ARATM-A43-318-GT1.3B, ean: 0769370004857,
The OBO PROMITE Youth Hand Protector Set features high density foam to dissipate impact. Left hand blocker is designed for total protection and is shaped to help deflect ball down towards your feet. Right hand protector is designed to allow full wris...